I would love to have you submit a post. Below are the guidelines for submitting an article to MIHI.
1. When you submit it, please indicate if you would like your name on the article or if you want it published anonymously.
2. Please make the article no longer than 1000 words.
3. Please edit the article yourself, and then have someone else, besides yourself edit it before submitting it to me. Every writer needs space from their work and it always helps to have another pair of eyes review one’s work.
4. If it is your story, please make sure that you are 100% certain you want to share it on my blog before submitting it to me. I say this because I have had numerous submissions which I have posted and then receive emails from the author saying they have changed their mind. As a busy working mom it is impossible for me to always be able to change a blog post once it is posted. I would love to have your story but just want you to be comfortable in sharing it.
5. You can email me your submission – [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from many of you and thank you so much for your interest in writing for Made in His Image. Your stories provide so much hope for our readers. I’m grateful to you!